Dan Tkaczuk | Indy Week

Dan Tkaczuk 
Member since Oct 28, 2015


Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “In North Carolina, nearly 51 percent of renters are cost-burdened

I am on Social Security Permanent Disability with debilitating cancer. My wife works a 40 hour f/t job. Our combined income, after taxes and her health insurance, is $3028.00/month. Our rent is $972.00/month ($1000.00 in April 2016) with utilities totaling nearly $810.00/month. That leaves $1246.00 left for food, car insurance, car payment (we only have one older car) and gasoline.
So you tell me what you think about rent in Raleigh, NC. & heavy taxes for most all purchases. Feeling like no one gives a crap about any of this. That gap between the Haves and the Have-nots had gone way out of control. Now in our entire Country "money is power" and "greed is not good". The 1% make all the rules happen as the rest of the 99% can only sit back and watch. No more "United" States of America-we are now just "America" with no unity. That is my 2-cents of thought now at age 65.

2 likes, 0 dislikes
Posted by Dan Tkaczuk on 10/28/2015 at 4:39 PM

Extra Extra!

Make sure you're signed up so we can inbox you the latest.

  • Weekly Newsletter (Wednesday) - The stories in this week's issue
  • Weekly Events Newsletter - Our picks for your weekend and beyond

Login to choose
your subscriptions!

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.
 

© 2017 Indy Week • 320 E. Chapel Hill St., Suite 200, Durham, NC 27701 • phone 919-286-1972 • fax 919-286-4274
RSS Feeds | Powered by Foundation