Frozen Strawberry Yogurt, yum!
- 1 cup plain, whole milk yogurt
- 1 pound strawberries,
rinsed and hulled
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Strain the yogurt in a cheesecloth
over a strainer in a bowl overnight.
- Cut the strawberries and gently
mix them with the sugar until it
begins to dissolve.
- Blend it together until it forms
a consistent puree.
- Blend in the yogurt and lime juice
until the mixture is smooth.
- Freeze the mixture in a wide dish
or plastic container.
- Scoop out when frozen and
garnish with fresh berries.
Appeared in print on 5.27.09.