If you want to get quickly “up to speed” on the JFK assassination, here is what to read:
1) LBJ: Mastermind of JFK’s Assassination by Phillip Nelson
2) JFK and the Unspeakable:Why He Died and Why it Matters by James Douglass
3) Brothers: the Hidden History of the Kennedy Years by David Talbot
4) The Dark Side of Camelot by Seymour Hersh
5) Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty by Russ Baker
6) Power Beyond Reason: The Mental Collapse of Lyndon Johnson by Jablow Hershman
7) Watch "The Men Who Killed Kennedy - the Guilty Men - episode 9" at YouTube - best video ever on the JFK assassination; covers well Lyndon Johnson's role
8) Google the essay “LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK” by Robert Morrow
9) Google “National Security State and the Assassination of JFK by Andrew Gavin Marshall.”
10) Google “Chip Tatum Pegasus.” Intimidation of Ross Perot 1992
11) Google “Vincent Salandria False Mystery Speech.” Read every book & essay Vincent Salandria ever wrote.
12) Google "Unanswered Questions as Obama Annoints HW Bush" by Russ Baker
13) Google "Did the Bushes Help to Kill JFK" by Wim Dankbaar
14) Google "The Holy Grail of the JFK story" by Jefferson Morley
15) Google "The CIA and the Media" by Carl Bernstein
16) Google "CIA Instruction to Media Assets 4/1/67"
17) Google "Limit CIA Role to Intelligence" Harry Truman on 12/22/63
18) Google "Dwight Eisenhower Farewell Address" on 1/17/61
19) Google "Jerry Policoff NY Times." Read everything Jerry Policoff ever wrote about the CIA media cover up of the JFK assassination.
Lyndon Johnson made a dirty deal with CIA Republicans to murder John Kennedy in the 1963 Coup d’Etat. (People like Clint Murchison Sr., H.L. Hunt, Ed Clark, D.H. Byrd, Allen Dulles, Nelson Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, top Nelson Rockefeller aide Henry Kissinger, McGeorge Bundy, George Herbert Walker Bush, Gen. Edward Lansdale (CIA), Gen. Curtis LeMay, Jack Crichton, Gen. Charles Willoughby, and J. Edgar Hoover all are excellent candidates for elite sponsorship.) Lyndon Johnson and Allen Dulles may very well have been co-CEOs of the JFK assassination; with the CIA in charge of the killing of JFK, and Lyndon Johnson and (his close friend and neighbor of 19 years in Washington, DC) FBI director J. Edgar Hoover in charge of the cover up.
By September 16, 1965, the Soviet KGB had concluded that Lyndon Johnson was responsible for the JFK assassination. On 12/1/66 J. Edgar Hoover sent a memo to LBJ which stated:
"On September 16, 1965, this same source reported that the KGB Residency in New York City received instructions approximately September 16, 1965, from KGB headquarters in Moscow to develop all possible information concerning President Lyndon B. Johnson's character, background, personal friends, family, and from which quarters he derives his support in his position as President of the United States. Our source added that in the instructions from Moscow, it was indicated that "now" the KGB was in possession of data purporting to indicate President Johnson was responsible for the assassination of the late President John F. Kennedy. KGB headquarters indicated that in view of this information, it was necessary for the Soviet Government to know the existing personal relationship between President Johnson and the Kennedy family, particularly between President Johnson and Robert and "Ted" Kennedy."
This memo is of blockbuster significance because it reveals what the world's largest foreign intelligence organization had concluded who was responsible for the JFK assassination: Lyndon Johnson. Note: the Soviet press has been saying for decades that Texas oil men, LBJ's closest backers, were behind the JFK assassination.
Make sure you're signed up so we can inbox you the latest.
Login to choose your subscriptions!
Indy Week • 201 W. Main St., Suite 101, Durham, NC 27701 • phone 919-286-1972 • fax 919-286-4274
RSS Feeds | Powered by Foundation