Sean Mosher began as an employee of Quick Moves when it operated on a simple concept: to offer excellent customer service at a reasonable rate. So, armed with the slogan, "Strong Backs & Stronger Minds," they did just that, moving satisfied customers for many years.
During that time, Sean couldn't help but notice how wasteful the moving industry really is. Large trucks rolling down our highways use exorbitant amounts of fuel and literal tons of plastic stretch wrap are thrown away by moving companies around the world every year. When Sean took over the company, he decided that Quick Moves should not contribute to this waste any longer.
• Quick Moves became North Carolina's very first environmentally aware moving company.
• We run bio-diesel in our truck, which operates on locally produced Piedmont Bio-Fuels, to service all of North Carolina.
• We also use all biodegradable plastic stretch wrap when caring for our customers' furniture.
• We offer recycled boxes.
• These small steps reduce our carbon footprint substantially.
• We also believe that it is important to pay our employees a living wage.
So whether you need a chair moved across the room or everything you own moved across the state, Quick Moves is the company for you!
Homes, businesses, pianos, antiques, art. You name it, we move it.