How about some common sense gun control regulations:
1) No bullet with a diameter above 12 mm (47.25 caliber).
2) No armor piercing bullets.
3) Limit clip volume to 8 bullets.
4) No fully automatic weapons.
5) No collapsible or folding stocks.
6) Muzzle energy limit of 4,000 joules.
7) All sales require background check.
8) Owner must complete state approved safety class of at least 8 hours, but no more than 40.
The above should pass Supreme Court muster, as all common weapons fall within the above limits. The background check and safety class requirements do not seem to be overly burdensome.
Make sure you're signed up so we can inbox you the latest.
Login to choose your subscriptions!
Indy Week • 201 W. Main St., Suite 101, Durham, NC 27701 • phone 919-286-1972 • fax 919-286-4274
RSS Feeds | Powered by Foundation