1. What's something Scott wants that
Rugged good looks.
2. If you three were superheroes, who would be the supervillain?
Our manager, Dolph Ramseur.
3. If the Gallaghers from Oasis fought The Avetts, would Scott and Seth need your help?
[Laughs.] Of course they would.
4. How bad would life suck if Scott and Seth were Rich and Chris Robinson from The Black Crowes?
Ooooh, it really wouldn't suck too much.
5. You break fewer strings than both of them. Don't you deserve a raise?
[Long pause.] No, I don't deserve a raise, but ahh ... I don't really know how to answer that.
[Less than two minutes after the conversation ends, Bob calls back.] Hey, about that last question, I just wanted to say that a set of bass strings costs a lot more than they're dealing with. Like, you could buy one of my sets for 40 of theirs. Well, that's not true, but my last set cost $290 and all of my equipment costs a lot more than they're working with. So, I guess I don't deserve a raise.