Loco for Fish Tacos!!
5 tilapia fillets
1 tbsp. olive oil
juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp. cumin
2 tbsp. southwest
8 corn or flour
tortillas (small size)
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium high heat. Add tilapia.
- Season with half the lime juice, salt, cumin and southwest seasoning.
- Once that side is cooked, turn over, season and cook till golden.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat and then spray with cooking spray.
Add tortilla, heating both sides.
- Fill tortilla with a portion of fish and then top with desired toppings.