1. Iggy Pop & James Williamson --Kill City: "All the native boys on the island would have preferred if I had brought Raw Power, but I knew the ladies would be feeling Kill City. A platinum post-Stooge with a Gestapo keef on guitar. Johanna!!!"
2. Aerosmith--Rocks: "1976, but it's tasting 1977. Blueprints for decay. The true lizard kings. Got to the island and realized Stones' Some Girls was accidentally in the Rocks sleeve. Tits for tats."
3. Funkadelic--Maggot Brain: "I love fucking Parliament, too, but Funkadelic was the rock band. If I could only have brought one song to this exile island it would have been 'You And Your Folks, Me And My Folks'. Hit it and quit it, motherfuckers!"
4. Royal Trux--Thank You:"The drugs all got confiscated on the raft? They shoulda looked harder. Royal Fucking Trux!!!"
5. Sisters Of Mercy--The Reptile House EP: "If I had been stranded in any other locale, this slot woulda been Dolls and Dead Boys, Thunders and Stivs, but the past couple of years I started doing a lot of goth at the beach. Very, very cool. And undead."