Coconut Ice Cream
Take your taste buds on vacation!
click to enlarge
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened ﬂ aked coconut (toasted)
- Combine the milk, cream of coconut and all but 1/4 cup
of toasted ﬂaked coconut in the container of a food
processor or blender, and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in cream
and ﬂaked coconut.
- Pour into the container of an ice cream maker, and freeze
according to the manufacturers instructions.
Serve with tropical fruit such as mango or pineapple.
- Garnish with remaining toasted coconut.
Appeared in print on 6.10.09