Carolina Chocolate Drops
Led by hands that have known the way for more than seven decades, a new generation restrings an old music.
by Lissa Gotwals
PLAY THE SLIDESHOW
Featured in the story "To Catch the Music
" (Independent Weekly
, Nov. 2, 2005) by Rick Cornell
Photos by Lissa Gotwals
Design by Michelle Langston
Music by the Carolina Chocolate Drops
- To create paragraphs in your comment, type <p> at the start of a paragraph and </p> at the end of each paragraph.
- To create bold text, type <b>bolded text</b> (please note the closing tag, </b>).
- To create italicized text, type <i>italicized text</i> (please note the closing tag, </i>).
- Proper web addresses will automatically become links.
Latest in Slide Shows
The year went by so fast. Too fast, some would say. For others, not fast enough.
- by Jeremy M. Lange and D.L. Anderson
Dec 26, 2012
- by D.L. Anderson and Victoria Bouloubasis
May 16, 2012
There have always been hard times—and good times, too.
- by D.L. Anderson and Jeremy M. Lange
Dec 28, 2011