There are 2 times homosexuality is mentioned in the NT.
Both times the original GREEK words do NOT translate as referring to those who are LGBT.
Do your Biblical homework before cutting others down.
Do not even try to bring in anything from the OT. Jesus said He has the NEW covenant in HIS blood. Stop living in the OT past and move on to living as a Christian (which means little Christ).
1. Before Christ came we were imprisoned and guarded by the Old Testament law (Galatians 3:23).
2. Christ came (Luke 2:11).
3. His blood being shed for all people is the new law (Luke 22:20).
4. We are no longer under the law, but instead under Christ (Galatians 3:25).
5. We are all sons of God through our faith in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:26).
6. We are justified/made righteous by faith, not by deeds of the law (Romans 3:28).
We now are to abide by the laws of Christ: love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind…and to love your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 22:37-39) & Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2).
Indy Week • 201 W. Main St., Suite 101, Durham, NC 27701 • phone 919-286-1972 • fax 919-286-4274
RSS Feeds | Powered by Foundation