I think their (rep and indpendents) saying that they aren't happy with the job he has done. I think they're saying they wish someone else was running the country. I think their (demo) saying they wish they would have nominated Hillary. Atleast she would act like she's been there before and has a pair.
I purchased a '09 Honda Civic GX last Friday from Hendrix Honda in Charlotte. I drove it from Charlotte to PSNC on Cabarrus Street (176 miles) and put 4.1gge for a whoppin $4.63. I know it's still a fossil fuel, but 90% of what we use in the USA is from the USA (bite me OPEC!). It's also CLEANER than a Prius or any other (currently available) Hybrid.
- It is a AT-PZEV vehicle w/nearly 0 emissions.
- It's a REAL car with a 5-Star Crash Rating. (no electric car can say that!)
- I will receive $4,000 tax credit this year.
- You can buy a home filling station and get another $1,500 tax credit.
- Right now, CNG in Raleigh is selling for $1.01 a gallon.
I know it's not the perfect answer, but until they get the batteries working and cheaper, this is a GREAT alternative.
Indy Week • 201 W. Main St., Suite 101, Durham, NC 27701 • phone 919-286-1972 • fax 919-286-4274
RSS Feeds | Powered by Foundation