My 3 dogs spent many hours playing in my 25 acre pumpkin patch which was often sprayed with sevin with absolutely no ill effects--for 15 years--- Another dog died after the second time he dug up a packet of rat poison the previous owner must have thrown down a hole in a dirt floor barn. The dog's symptoms were identical to your dog that you assume is because of sevin !!!!!!
Make sure you're signed up so we can inbox you the latest.
Login to choose your subscriptions!
Indy Week • 201 W. Main St., Suite 101, Durham, NC 27701 • phone 919-286-1972 • fax 919-286-4274
RSS Feeds | Powered by Foundation