Mike Goodrich 
Member since Mar 16, 2007



  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Recent Comments

Re: “'The VA is waiting for us to die'

The best advice I could give anyone who is going to submit a claim for D&C is to have a VSO represent them and be their advocate to the VA. You do not have to be a member of the Veterans Service Organization for them to represent you and it is a free service.

3 likes, 0 dislikes
Posted by Mike Goodrich on 03/16/2007 at 1:02 PM

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

© 2014 Indy Week • 201 W. Main St., Suite 101, Durham, NC 27701 • phone 919-286-1972 • fax 919-286-4274
RSS Feeds | Powered by Foundation