Indy Week | Image Archives | Battle of the Hill

Indy Week Image Archives

click to view slideshow

Battle of the Hill 

Chef instructor and guest judge Eric Gephart registers himself in the "voter's portal" prior to the start of the event. Once registered, diners were instructed to vote on each course using a scale of 1 to 5 in categories including aroma, presentation, taste and use of the secret ingredient. The event is styled after the popular Iron Chef television series, except that the room full of diners is weighted 70 percent of the vote and the guest judges are weighted the remaining 30 percent in determining a winner.

From:

Uploaded: Jul 28, 2012 | Post Comments

Image Archives: Slideshows


© 2016 Indy Week • 201 W. Main St., Suite 101, Durham, NC 27701 • phone 919-286-1972 • fax 919-286-4274
RSS Feeds | Powered by Foundation