Do you guys like ANY movies?
No one really knows who did it. Who are we to judge anyone involved in this case. But I have to agree that terry hobbs looks like a viable suspect but that doesn't make him the killer still. Like I said if the killer doesn't get his now he will eventually
1. none of the new evidence is exculpatory.
2. lack of DNA does not equal innocence. in reality, less than 10% of murderers leave DNA evidence at a crime scene (FBI statistics).
3. Hobbs "DNA" isn't as clear cut as they lead you to believe. the DNA found was only a partial sequence that was consistent with 7% of the total population, not just Hobbs.
4. if it were Hobbs DNA, it can easily be proved as secondary transfer because one victim lived in his home and the other two played there regularly. also, this DNA is said to have been found inside a knot of a ligature used to tie one victim--that is not so. if you read the trial transcripts you will find that it was actually found wrapped around the ligature, it was never mentioned anywhere of being inside a knot until the defense led the lab worker on the stand to say it was.
5. the wm3 "speak so eloquent," what do you expect when you have a PR firm writing everything you say and are present at every interview to ensure you say the right things.
6. you like to point to Hobbs lies 18 years later, what about the wm3's lies just days after the crime, the changing alibis, made up alibis, especially Echols.
I could go on but I have work to do.
I think they should look at terry hobbs indeed funny how the dna connected him to the murder. I thought it was also weird if he was so innocent as he stated why did he lie so much and deny the dna test he knew it would lead him to the murder. I think he needs to be put on trial for the murder of these poor boys. It should've been him on trial to begin with he acted very strange for someone who just lost a child he was acting cold emotionless.
I do fondly remember "The Morton Downey Show" when it ran in syndication late night during the mid-1980's and ended its run in the early 1990's. And for those who remember seeing the show,which was taped before a "rowdy" live audience at New York's WOR-TV and the guests he had on that show. I've seen the TV show,but to many of us,his show was right up there long before the trash talkers and garbage that comes from Jerry Springer and Maury Povich and to an lesser extent Wendy Williams. But from the previous comment, and to many of us we get that same quality of trash talk liberal right wing garbage from radio talk show hosts like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and even to the lowest common point of stupidity from Michael Savage, Neil Boortz, and Herman Cain, Ed Schultz, Tavis Smiley and from the idiots who run FOX News.
Not since the original "Emmanuelle" has a movie this explicit been so erotic. The last erotic French film to push the envelope was the 2006 erotic sexually graphic "Exterminating Angels"
Indy Week • 201 W. Main St., Suite 101, Durham, NC 27701 • phone 919-286-1972 • fax 919-286-4274
RSS Feeds | Powered by Foundation