A reader passed along a link
to a photo of the former Liberty Cafe, located inside Liberty Warehouse. It's in the public domain, having been shot by Marion Wolcott Post in circa 1939 for the U.S. Farm Security Administration.
The original nitrate negative is at the Library of Congress.
Apparently the cafe was a 24-hour joint that served Miller High Life. It closed years ago; now the warehouse is also bound for the wrecking ball, to be replaced with condos and stores.